As use Rollergo
- Do not worry if the Rollergo "red light" crashes.
- Address this security lock you must recalibrate Rollergo.
- Process can take up to 30 min.
- Carefully read the manual, it bases Rollergo operation are explained.
- The power indicator should be green before you get to your Rollergo. Do not try to get on or off being in red.
- Do not open or manipulate the Rollergo internal components, you could cause irreparable damage to your device and void the warranty.
- Watch your Rollergo, an irresponsible use of it can affect the proper functioning of the device and cause physical damage.
- Use common sense to avoid dangerous situations with your Rollergo.
- Do not use Rollergo while talking on the phone or write messages.
- Do not use the Rollergo under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not use your Rollergo on muddy roads with puddles, sand, stones or rough terrain.
- Avoid using the Rollergo in bad weather: rain, hail, ice or excessive heat.
- No circules near motor vehicles or road.
- Pay attention when riding with Rollergo, respecting the people around you and your belongings.
- Indoors keep in mind the possible obstacles to your Rollergo such as doors, furniture or corners.
- No circules near swimming pools or flooded areas.
- Be cautious at all times, if you're not sure how to pass a low hurdle and get over your Rollergo walk.
- Respects recommended maximum weight limits.
- When raising the Rollergo increase your height about 11 centimeters, be careful when going through doors.
- It not recommended the use of Rollergo if you suffer dizziness problems.
- Do not transport any heavy while using the Rollergo.
- Children can use the Rollergo always with adult supervision.
- Find out about the laws and bylaws regarding the movement with electric vehicles.